Thursday, July 23, 2009

DELIVERY TEAM

Here's the deal, totally trusting the information I got from my friend, professional church-planter Tim Fowler, I went with the fact we can deliver 90 door hangers an hour. That gives us 180 homes covered by everyone who will join in the 2 hour push right after our Pre-Launch Service in Mastic on September 6th.

All of that means that 50 people can deliver 9,000 in two hours and that's the goal.

So today I finally got to check through the response cards from last Sunday when I floated the fact we need a delivery team for that weekend, a team to work the Street Fair in Ronkonkoma and a team to make the End Of Summer Festival happen in Mastic on Labor Day.

Our folks are the best, because on a very thin Sunday for attendance, we got responses that just about put us there in every category.

Now we'll go for more than 50 door hanging helpers so that the task becomes easier for all concerned.

Anyway, the reason I'm so happy this evening is not that the work will be done, it's that so many people have clearly caught the vision - that folks, is HUGE!