Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LIVING IN TENSION

This has been a good day and a busy one for that matter. It went in a different direction than I planned, but tonight I'm very grateful to God.

After a great breakfast organising our tri-church youth challenge to distribute 9,000 door hangers, I was a few minutes early for my next meeting so I wandered into Target to check out the bargains in menswear. From there I went to the seasonal department and saw some chairs on clearance that would look excellent in our cafe in Mastic, but there were only six of them.

So after my next meeting and before the third I checked out the other two Target stores vaguely in our area. Sadly, no joy there. Would have loved that look in the cafe, but it's back to the drawing board!

Check out my regular blog for some more comments I wrote today on planting a new campus -

http://www.churchatthemovies.com/blog/?p=1694