Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EARLY FRUIT

Just to remind us that we're on the right track. think about this -

+ When I got to see the Communication Slips from Sunday's service I found that three people had trusted Christ as their Savior. One of those was a man who has been worshiping with us since Easter. His wife has been praying for him for 30 years. And they live in ... Yep, you guessed right, Mastic.

+ Sunday I was delighted to see a lady who had been part of our church a while back, but like so many others had moved south. I thought she was back for a summer break, but it turns out she is back to Long Island for good - and living in Mastic.

+ When I took the messages off the office phone this morning - we close on Mondays - the first call had been from someone wanting information about our campus in Mastic.

It's amaziing what happens once you get out of the boat!